Customer Service Executive
- 2305 South 1070 West, Salt Lake City, UT, us
Maxtec is a leading innovator of products for respiratory care, specializing in oxygen sensors and analyzers. Medical professionals and patients value Maxtec’s variety of products for their quality and accuracy. We are worldwide leader in the manufacturing of oxygen sensing, delivery, and analysis equipment.
Maxtec continues to pursue excellence in the development of new products, committing to the principle that oxygen must be measured with the utmost accuracy. We strive to continue to produce better methods of measuring oxygen and protecting patients worldwide.
WORKING AT MAXTEC
At Maxtec, we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to share ideas and create positive change in the world. Through the work we do every day, we empower our team members and healthcare professionals around the world.
Each member of the Maxtec team brings their own personality, background, and experiences. United by our common goal, we are one. We inspire and encourage one another to be the best we can be. At Maxtec, we foster an environment where creativity is valued and challenges are taken as opportunities for growth.
- Providing outstanding customer service to our customers, distributors, service groups, and coworkers.
- Prepare quotations, proforma invoices, memos, letters, faxes (yes, really!), and any other correspondence necessary to support customers or sales agencies
- Ensuring the accuracy of customer orders, contracts and purchase orders, data entry, completing proper documentation for international transactions, payment types, freight carrier responsibility releases, safety release statements, processing of final documentation for shipment
- Ensure timely response to literature requests, customer follow-up and support and assuring customer satisfaction
- Share knowledge and provide support to team members to ensure success in meeting internal and external customer requirements
- Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences, and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
- Participate in projects as necessary and in departmental training as requested. Perform all other related duties and assist projects as assigned.
- Five years experience required in sales support, customer service, or office where organizational and technical skills were essential
- Two years experience with medical devices applications preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Energetic phone skills with a positive attitude
- Excellent listening and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative to make things happen
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE
- Maxtec is a growing company with new and exciting opportunities
- Team atmosphere where people are passionate about what they do
- Health, Dental, Life and short term and long term disability
- 401K matching
- Paid vacations and Holidays