Creative Asset & Data Coordinator
- 3rd Floor, The Porter Building,, 1 Brunel Way, Slough, United Kingdom
- Location: United Kingdom - Slough
- Company: Mattel UK Limited
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Working as part of a newly formed global function within the Consumer Products Organisation focused on creative asset management, this team will be responsible for managing, updating & maintaining the library of digital assets.
As an Asset Coordinator you will be responsible for managing, maintaining and updating asset classifications, and overseeing the process of tagging & filing them in the Digital Asset Management System.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Manages asset ingestion from Global Creative Team. Assigns appropriate keywords, categories, and other identifying tags to improve asset accessibility.
- Monitors and audits assets to adhere to established governance standards. Ensures process standards are being followed for managing asset collections.
- Develops and maintains Digital Asset Management (DAM) user access. Adds and removes users from the systems, sets appropriate rights and permissions for all users, and sets system policies regarding usage rights.
- Runs established KPI reports from an existing dashboard to provide analysis on trends and asset usage patterns.
- Focuses on helping maintain the daily flow between teams.
- Partners with CP Sales, Global Creative & Franchise Marketing to maintain accurate and current asset collections. Partners with Creative to devise processes and procedures for ingesting digital assets into the DAM and Brand Comply
- Assists with training and serves as the key point of contact for DAM users.
- Continuously improve these system aspects based on user- and stakeholder-feedback
- Provide first-class customer service to internal and external system-users to achieve maximum uptake
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree (or equal) plus a minimum of 1 year of experience in digital asset management preferably or data coordination/data entry
- Experience working with and maintaining systems.
- Experience with measuring and reporting against KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Excellent organizational and verbal / written communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized and adept at multi-tasking
- Be happy working independently and in coordination with the team to effectively manage time and deadlines
- Possess an analytical mindset with good instincts for developing best-practices and processes
- Be familiar with Office applications and business systems
- Prior experience with OpenText a plus
- Experience of working in a Creative studio or advertising agency is highly advantageous
Internal Use Only - #LI-AW1
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.