- Cambridge, Canada
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
- Safe and proper handling, stacking, and loading methods
- Utilize wireless hand-held device to scan, pick, receive and fill customer orders
- Demonstrate a willingness to develop product knowledge such as product identification, product specifications
- Maintain open and direct communication with staff, supervisors, and managers
- Cooperation and participation in any other tasks and projects as delegated by supervisor or manager
• High School Diploma or equivalent relevant experience to the position
• 2-3 years Operations/Distribution experience preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in an environment that promotes internal coaching and mentoring
• Good planning, organizational and communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds on a regular basis
• Ability to bend and stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to work in weather elements with changing temperature conditions
All information will be kept confidential according to privacy guidelines.
Matrix is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and hire the most qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. We value diversity in our workforce and in our community and are committed to providing equal opportunities in services, access to services and employment opportunities. Our employees and applicants have equal opportunity for employment, training, and promotion and we welcome all applicants to apply.