Customer Service Executive
- D 247/4A, Sector 63,, Noida, UP, in
Masters India offer GST APIs, and GST compliance solution for small and large enterprises. We are delivering innovative tax solutions with world class user experience and unparalleled end-to-end execution, so businesses can focus valuable resources on vital business operations.
We are looking for a results-driven Customer Service Executive to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer query in order to boost smooth onboarding experiences, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Ensure timely onboarding closures of every new sales opportunity through effective coordination and documentation techniques.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure, when needed
- Perform effective online demos to prospects, when required
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Maintaining records to ensure better customer relationship and satisfaction, which includes the process that we follow, to address the queries of the customer or provide support to the customer.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, English and Hindi Both
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Capability to provide product trainings as and when required
- Does not mind traveling across India (Low frequency)
- Capability to create high-quality documents PPTs, Excel, Word documents
- Flexible to learn new techniques/processes
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- A nurturing environment
- A promising role with a good amount of responsibility
- A platform to perform
- A chance to hone your communication skills while you work and interact with people all over India