Key Account Manager
- Dubai Media City, Dubai, Dubai
We’re on a mission
At Masterkey, we are on a mission to equip the real estate industry with technology that unlocks it’s potential across the world. We create SaaS products for brokers, developers, property managers and property portals and we’re the best-in-class software in the middle east. Following our acquisition by Dubizzle we’re growing our team to take on new and bigger challenges.
Do work that matters
As part of a small team within a large organization, your work will have a positive impact on thousands of real estate professionals who help shape the most important sector in the UAE economy. You’ll get to be a part of our growing sales and marketing team who work with the largest real estate companies in the region.
Why you’ll love it here
You’ll come in every day and work on meaningful challenges and interesting apps with a crew of smart, friendly, creative people. You’ll get to work in a small, fast-moving team that is focused on making a small number of products the absolute best they can be. You’ll get to use the best tools and work in a team that loves sharing our ideas.
You can work from our beautiful office in the heart of Business Bay, Dubai. We offer competitive benefits and salary, and support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager experienced in both real estate and software sales.
The primary responsibility of this position is to source, qualify and close new leads and conduct meetings with enterprise clients. The ideal candidate should be proficient on the phone and comfortable making dozens of calls per day.
Ideal candidate should be:
- Already based in Dubai with a valid UAE driver’s license
- Extremely well-organized, with a strong phone presence and emailing abilities
- Team player with excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written (Arabic is a big plus!)
- Combination of competence, business skills and sales abilities
- Willing to take direction while being self-motivated and ready to take the initiative
- Internet fluency is a must. Good working skills with Google Apps and sales CRM software are a plus
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Function: Account Management
Timing: Full-time, Sunday – Thursday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM, 1 hour lunch
Location: Masterkey Head Office, Business Bay, Dubai, U.A.E.
Salary: Monthly salary is competitive (based on experience) + performance incentives
Benefits: Individual health insurance, employee profit share, awesome working environment
- Maintain and create strong relationships with key stakeholders from existing client base
- Gain a deep understanding of our products and services at a base and technical level
- Ensure detailed data entry into CRM emphasis on key stakeholders and influencers
- Identify upsell opportunities through regular client visits
- Provide ad-hoc training for new users and increase product engagement throughout client base
- Keeping abreast of new products and offerings in the real estate software space, locally and regionally
- Strong objection handling ability
Experience & Education Requirements:
- University Degree in Business or related field
- Experience in IT and software sales
- Knowledge & understanding of UAE Real Estate market
Who are you guys?
We’re a team of people working in Dubai creating some of the best real estate software on the internet. We work out of our head office in Business Bay Dubai, with a second development office in Pakistan. Our parent company Dubizzle is among the top 10 websites in the UAE.
What are the minimum requirements?
You must have some of the bare essentials; fantastic communication in English, great knowledge of the internet and how to use it, great presentation skills and good written skills. If you don’t have these, save yourself the time, and don’t apply. We’re looking for a University degree of some sort, but preferably in Business/Marketing or related fields. Sales experience is a must, and during your interview we’re going to ask you to do presentation about yourself to us and a test of some basic computer skills.
How many hours will I be expected work?
We work Sunday to Thursday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM with 1 hour lunch, so 40 hours a week. The nature of your job makes this a little flexible, and from time to time you might find yourself working later meeting a client, so plan for that.