MANAGER – DEVOPS & DATA SERVICES
- 1090 Don Mills Rd, North York, ON M3C 3R6, Canada
At MASSIVE INSIGHTS, we provide agile delivery for our clients. We pride ourselves in our ability to create solutions that meet our clients’ needs with speed and efficiency. Coupled with our stringent quality measures and our innate ability to innovate, you'll be working with a team of talented professionals who can always hit the ground running.
INSIGHTS: We offer our clients big picture thinking & strategic solutions that meet their specific business needs. Clients need the right data & analytics strategies to proceed with confidence in their metrics. They also need strategies that will scale over time so they can make the best decisions, all of the time.
ANALYTICS: We offer our clients the analytics they’ve been seeking. No reports that lack insights. No presentations filled with a dizzying array of numbers, graphs, & charts. Only relevant results delivered on a timely basis so our clients have access to real data-driven actionable insights.
DATA: We offer our clients effective implementation services & efficient operational solutions. By taking the burden away from day-to-day management of marketing data activities with high quality data services, clients benefit from streamlined operations with no issues and zero hassle.
We are driven to inspire brilliance in everything we do. We aspire to deliver more than metrics.
We desire to deliver innovative insights in every interaction with everyone we touch.
As a growing organization, the position will require an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The Manager – DevOps & Data Services will manage the design and implementation of data solutions (on premise and cloud) on behalf of our clients. This role will be responsible for solving complex business problems through conceptualizing, designing, developing, and testing data and analytic solutions. This role is expected to lead the successful delivery of several simultaneous projects across different clients, working with internal data engineers as well as client technical resources.
On a daily basis, the Manager – DevOps & Data Services may be asked to perform the following tasks and activities:
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Data & Technology, Insights & Analytics, Marketing Automation and Strategy teams to develop solutions on behalf of our clients
- Build solution designs and develop code for a variety of technical data and analytic solutions
- Design and develop data ingestion and transformation processes leveraging cloud technologies as well as legacy on premise applications
- Coordinating with clients and vendors to derive at optimal solutions that meet the business needs and on time delivery
- Develop standardization of solutions for code, documentation, and design concepts
- Manage relationships and expectations with internal departmental and external client stakeholders
- Actively participate in teams to meet fast-paced deliverables with quality and efficiency.
- Create and review required technical documentation
- Extensive experience with AWS and GBQ services
- Experience working with and leading teams and projects
- Extensive experience working with data and understanding data lineage
- Experience with source code management and version control systems like Git
- Extensive knowledge of scripting (python, bash)
- Good understanding of cloud services such as Cloudflare, SnowFlake, or Splunk
- Strong understanding of database concepts
- Excellent communications – both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a client-service/consulting organization – fast-paced, flexible environment, time management and multi-tasking and ongoing prioritization and re-prioritization
Please provide your availability (earliest start date):
Please provide your compensation expectations (annual base salary or an hourly rate):