Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
- 1090 Don Mills Rd, North York, ON M3C 3R6, Canada
At MASSIVE INSIGHTS, we provide agile delivery for our clients. We pride ourselves in our ability to create solutions that meet our clients’ needs with speed and efficiency. Coupled with our stringent quality measures and our innate ability to innovate, you'll be working with a team of talented professionals who can always hit the ground running.
INSIGHTS: We offer our clients big picture thinking & strategic solutions that meet their specific business needs. Clients need the right data & analytics strategies to proceed with confidence in their metrics. They also need strategies that will scale over time so they can make the best decisions, all the time.
ANALYTICS: We offer our clients the analytics they’ve been seeking. No reports that lack insights. No presentations filled with a dizzying array of numbers, graphs, & charts. Only relevant results delivered on a timely basis so our clients have access to real data-driven actionable insights.
DATA: We offer our clients effective implementation services & efficient operational solutions. By taking the burden away from day-to-day management of marketing data activities with high quality data services, clients benefit from streamlined operations with no issues and zero hassle.
We are driven to inspire brilliance in everything we do. We aspire to deliver more than metrics.
We desire to deliver innovative insights in every interaction with everyone we touch.
The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for providing campaign planning, execution, reporting and QA on behalf of our Canadian and US clients. This includes building and executing flawless email marketing campaigns, including one-time blasts, recurring, trigger-based, and dynamic-content driven emails.
- Meeting with clients, intake campaign requests, lead and manage status calls
- Supporting campaign operations, including list generation, QA of emails and websites
- Documenting campaign requests by understanding client business needs and translating them into requirements
- Documenting email program objectives, designs and targeting rules
- Understand client marketing communication objectives and develop recommendations that will help them to achieve those objectives
- Setting up and executing campaigns in tool, including:
- List pulls/list generation/data list uploads
- Configuring targeting/segmentation rules
- Configuring personalization and dynamic content elements
- Updating HTML/CSS
- Configuring link tracking and email report tags
- Configuring seed lists, test email sends
- Taking accountability for end-to-end processes of client/campaign requests
- Deep understanding and ability to build customer journeys, nurture and drip campaigns as well as one-off, triggered, adhoc email blasts
- Understand and configure lead capture forms on landing pages - knowledge of how URL parameters and cookies work
- Intimately understand the design of automated email campaigns
- Supporting GDPR/CASL/CAN-SPAM compliance and handling of Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends and developments in marketing automation and email deployment systems, including ExactTarget, Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, etc.
- Taking accountability for campaign performance reporting
Process Development and Improvement
- Championing continuous processes development and improvement intended to optimize operational efficiency, without sacrificing quality or creativity
- Promote adoption and adherence to new processes
- Actively make recommendations on tools and methodology for developing processes both internally and for our client interactions
- Leading team meetings and ensuring that meeting notes and follow-up activities are documented and communicated
- Supporting in project setup, initiation, and monitoring activities for a variety of client projects
You may be requested to work out off-site at client offices within the GTA (Brampton, Toronto, Mississauga, Ajax, etc.). While working at client offices, you may be required to follow client work schedules. You may be requested to work extended hours, weekends during certain client campaign promotional periods.
WHO YOU ARE:
The successful candidate will have a solid foundation in email marketing – campaign operations and execution. You understand that once you hit Send or Deploy, there’s no taking it back! You are geared toward process improvement and continuously strive to adapt it to the specific circumstances. Your detail orientation is second-to-none and you have the ability to see the big picture while diving deep into the weeds. Your creativity and curiosity shows in your ability to think differently and you have an innate knack for being innovative. You consistently think pro-actively and go the extra mile to exceed expectations. You’re a problem-solver, solution creator, and you get things done the right way. No short-cuts, only quality. You create confidence through exceptional performance. You thrive when faced with a challenge and you rise to the occasion while having fun along the way.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE:
The successful candidate will have a solid foundation in technology and be comfortable learning new technologies. You should have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret data in a business context.
Additionally, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience preferred particularly in Eloqua and ExactTarget working with custom triggers, A/B testing, segmentation and personalization strategies
- A strong understanding of the relationship between data and its related business processes
- Ability to work with ambiguity, translate high-level direction to specific deliverables and effectively plan self-assigned tasks efficiently in complex work streams
- Advocate for continuous process improvement, striving for operational excellence
- Ability to manage multiple client deliverables concurrently
- Ability to take business requirements and provide solutions using technology
- Strong business, high detail-orientation and solid logical acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills appropriately applied to all levels of seniority
- Excellent documentation and organization skills
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and Excel
- College or University degree (or relevant work experiences)
Please provide your availability (earliest start date):
Please provide your compensation expectations (annual base salary or an hourly rate):