- Catonsville, MD, USA
Maryland Management Company owns and manages more than forty communities with just under 10,000 apartment homes in Maryland and Florida. Established in 1949, Maryland Management is passionate about providing affordable, quality housing, an exceptional customer experience, and contributing to the communities we serve. As an organization, we believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to the success and development of each individual on our team.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of resident work orders
- Apartment turnovers
- Emergency on-call maintenance
- Basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry and appliance repair skills
- Reliable transportation
- Your own tools
Maryland Management offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including:
- Housing discount at any of our communities
- Excellent health benefits package, including company-paid healthcare
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- 401k plan with a match contribution
This job description is not all-inclusive and is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of this position. It is subject to change, modification, and addition as deemed necessary by the company. All offers of employment are conditioned upon the applicant passing a drug test and subject to a background check, which are conducted in compliance with any applicable federal, state, or local law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.