Maintenance Technician (Entry Level)
- 614 Oakland Hills Dr, Arnold, MD 21012, USA
Maryland Management Company owns and manages more than forty communities with more than 10,000 apartment homes in Maryland and Florida. Established in 1949, Maryland Management is passionate about providing affordable, quality housing, an exceptional customer experience, and contributing to the communities we serve. As an organization, we believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to the success and development of each individual on our team.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining and repairing different areas of the property. This is achieved by performing the following:
- Assists in completing work orders of various types including, but not limited to: plumbing, drywall, painting, appliances, etc.
- Assists in the preventative maintenance and general repairs of the buildings' exterior and interior systems
- Assists in snow/ice removal (where applicable)
- Assists daily in picking up trash on the grounds
- The ability to operate various types of tools and equipment safely and lift various items up to 50 lbs.
Excellent opportunity to learn various aspects within the Property Management Industry including HVAC skills. Fantastic opportunity for growth within a very large property management company with over 10,000 apartments.
Maryland Management offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including:
- Ability to work with experienced professionals in a multi-billion dollar industry
- Invaluable business, sales, and customer relationship building experience
- A performance-based career path, with room for advancement
- Excellent health benefits package for fulltime employees, including company-paid HMO (PPO health coverage optional)
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 401k plan with a match contribution
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Educational reimbursement
- Annual awards banquet and other social company functions
This job description is not all-inclusive and is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of this position. It is subject to change, modification, and addition as deemed necessary by the company. All offers of employment are conditioned upon the applicant passing a drug test and subject to a background check, which are conducted in compliance with any applicable federal, state, or local law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.