- Severn, MD, USA
Maryland Management Company owns and manages more than forty communities with just under 10,000 apartment homes in Maryland and Florida. Established in 1949, Maryland Management is passionate about providing affordable, quality housing, an exceptional customer experience, and contributing to the communities we serve. As an organization, we believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to the success and development of each individual on our team.
The focus of the position will be to conduct the day to day cleaning and upkeep of all common areas, including but not limited to:
- Clean and maintain hallways, rest rooms, stairways, and other common areas
- Clean and maintain the exterior walkways, sidewalks, and other common areas
- Maintain landscaped areas
- Empty trash receptacles
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates must be reliable. Drug test and background check will be required.
Maryland Management offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including:
- Ability to work with experienced professionals in a multi-billion dollar industry
- Invaluable business, sales, and customer relationship building experience
- A performance-based career path, with room for advancement
- Excellent health benefits package for fulltime employees, including company-paid HMO (PPO health coverage optional)
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 401k plan with a match contribution
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Educational reimbursement
- Annual awards banquet and other social company functions
This job description is not all-inclusive and is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of this position. It is subject to change, modification, and addition as deemed necessary by the company. All offers of employment are conditioned upon the applicant passing a drug test and subject to a background check, which are conducted in compliance with any applicable federal, state, or local law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.