- Baltimore, MD, USA
The Maryland Management Company owns and manages more than forty communities with just under 10,000 apartment homes in Maryland and Florida. Established in 1949, Maryland Management is passionate about providing affordable, quality housing, an exceptional customer experience and contributing to the communities we serve. As an organization, we believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to the success and development of each individual on our team.
A leasing/business office administrator is a challenging entry level position that uses both exceptional customer service and demonstrates an impeccable focus on administration and follow-up to make a genuine impact on our residents. The administrator serves to connect with current residents of Maryland Management Company’s apartment communities and with the Company’s management team.
There are two core categories of responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with current residents
- Accept maintenance requests, submit maintenance tickets, and complete follow-up to ensure satisfaction
- Handle resident calls and in-person concerns
- Respect boundaries of tenant confidentiality, ensure safety, and uphold both local and Federal Fair Housing Laws
- Accurately prepare and be thoroughly knowledgeable with all lease documents, lease renewals, and related paperwork
- Accept rental payments
- Facilitate portions of the move-out process
- General clerical assistance including answering phones, taking messages, filing, etc.
The Maryland Management Company offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including:
- Excellent health benefits package for full time employees, including company-paid HMO, optional PPO coverage and a company-funded HRA
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 401k plan with a company match contribution
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Educational reimbursement
- Annual awards banquet and other social company functions
This job description is not all-inclusive and is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of this position. It is subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the company. All offers of employment are conditioned upon the applicant passing a drug screen and minor physical, and are subject to the results of a background check conducted in compliance with any applicable federal, state or local law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.