Accounts Payable Processor
- Hanover, MD
Maryland Management Company owns and manages more than forty communities with just under 10,000 apartment homes in Maryland and Florida. Established in 1949, Maryland Management is passionate about providing affordable, quality housing, an exceptional customer experience, and contributing to the communities we serve. As an organization, we believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to the success and development of each individual on our team.
Entry level position. Major job duties include invoice processing, data entry and vendor management.
Please provide salary requirements.
Qualified candidates must:
- Be reliable
- Be computer literate
- Be a team player
- Have extreme attention to detail
- Be able to input data quickly & accurately
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 10 key calculator
Maryland Management offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including:
- Excellent health benefits package for full-time employees, including company-paid HMO (PPO health coverage optional)
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 401k plan with a match contribution
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Annual awards banquet and other social company functions
This job description is not all-inclusive and is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of this position. It is subject to change, modification, and addition as deemed necessary by the company. All offers of employment are conditioned upon the applicant passing a drug test and subject to a background check, which are conducted in compliance with any applicable federal, state, or local law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.