- Newmarket Rd, Cambridge, UK
- Employees can work remotely
At Marshall Centre we are a group of like-minded people dedicated to finding new and better ways of working that help our people, the customers we serve and the communities we live in thrive. Our approach to lifelong learning is essential in helping shape the growth and development of our culture and ensure we harness the power of an agile structure that gives people the flexibility to generate new ideas that help meet our ambitions.
The Marshall Centre have an exciting opportunity for an Assessor with an engineering background, to join the team in this newly created role. This role will be responsible for the delivery and assessment of qualifications and ensuring they are conducted to the highest standard, concentrating on, but not limited to components of, Aerospace Engineer (lvl4) Engineering Fitter (lvl3) and Improvement Technician (lvl3) apprenticeships.
- Development and delivery of learning solutions both in the classroom and via digital channels, e.g. videos; webinars; and e-modules
- Development and facilitation of self-directed learning which includes but is not limited to: coaching, phone calls and face-to-face and/or virtual meetings
- Auditing and compliance against Awarding Organisations , regulatory organisations and Marshall Centre standards. Ensuring the quality of delivery and assessment is modern and innovative. Maintaining accreditations.
- Design and develop materials or provide information for use by internal or external audiences to ensure they are well informed and equipped.
- Manage repositories and independently collate and analyse data using tools, methods and techniques to produce reports to support the decision-making process.
- Respond to standard requests from predominantly internal customers and resolve through to a conclusion to deliver an excellent internal customer experience.
- Proactively respond to requirements in line with EIF (Education Inspection Framework), Ofsted and ESFA where delivery is against funded programmes, and Awarding Organisation guidelines for all qualifications
- Deliver high quality learning and assess an agreed caseload of learners
- Support newly qualified learning facilitators with their delivery and assessment, providing robust and developmental feedback.
- Monitor systems, processes and practices to identify opportunities for improvement in light of changing requirements, feedback and/or current best practice thinking.
- Gather data to carry out analysis and provide reports on performance to management
- Follow all relevant policies, procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner and to ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
We’re looking for people with a positive attitude who are willing to put themselves in unfamiliar situations that lead to personal and professional growth. This mindset is critical in ensuring we meet our aspirations to develop a culture that provides a route for progress and an opportunity to continually learn new and exciting ways of working.
- IQA / V1/D34
- TAQA / A1 / D32/33
- L3 Teaching Qualification
Due to the nature of our business, all employment is subject to satisfactory references being obtained, attainment of either a SC (Security Check), Disclosure Scotland Criminal Record Check or Foreign Police Check (whichever is applicable depending on duration of UK residency) and, as applicable, a medical assessment. Access to US technical data by employees requires prior Trade Control function approval. Clearance must be carried out against all applicable US export control authorisations.