B1/B2 Licenced Aircraft Engineer
- Abu Dhabi - Al Shahama Rd - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is one of the largest independent aerospace and defence companies in the world delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services in the air, on land and at sea.
Since 1909, we have been valued for our integrity, performance and customer focus which we have demonstrated through our innovative solutions and ability to deliver on time and to cost.
We specialise in the conversion and modification of military, civil and business aircraft, alongside defence vehicle engineering and shelter manufacture. Our capabilities include engineering design, manufacture, test and the provision of personnel, training and advice, whilst providing maintenance, integration and product support.
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is part of the Marshall Group of Companies that employs over 6,000 people with a turnover in excess of £2.7bn.
We are a respected total solutions provider for the military and commercial sectors
This role gives you the opportunity to work on two modified Global 6000 which are going through their flight testing phase. Day to day you will be supporting flights and aircraft maintenance to keep to a tight flying schedule.
- Inspection & Certification of aircraft modifications, repairs, systems, system functions and maintenance tasks across scope of trade.
- Ensure that all the work performed within the allocated area of responsibility is in compliance with appropriate technical & regulatory requirements and within scope of approvals.
- Planning of work & supervision of a team to achieve requirements efficiently, on time and to the appropriate standard within the allocated area of responsibility.
- Approved aeronautical apprenticeship or equivalent (level 3). Holds an EASA B1 or B2 Licence with BD700 type rating.
- Experienced post trade qualification in an aircraft maintenance environment and within trade scope. Would expect the candidates to demonstrate additional supervisory and QC responsibility
Due to the nature of our business, all employment is subject to satisfactory references being obtained, attainment of either an MoD SC (Security Check), appropriate UK Criminal Record Check or Foreign Police Check (whichever is applicable depending on duration of UK residency) and, as applicable, a medical assessment. Access to US technical data by employees requires prior Trade Control function approval. Clearance must be carried out against all applicable US export control authorisations.