Aircraft Training Coordinator
- RAF Brize Norton, Brize Norton, England, United Kingdom
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is one of the largest independent aerospace and defence companies in the world delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services in the air, on land and at sea.
Since 1909, we have been valued for our integrity, performance and customer focus which we have demonstrated through our innovative solutions and ability to deliver on time and to cost.
We specialise in the conversion and modification of military, civil and business aircraft, alongside defence vehicle engineering and shelter manufacture. Our capabilities include engineering design, manufacture, test and the provision of personnel, training and advice, whilst providing maintenance, integration and product support.
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is part of the Marshall Group of Companies that employs over 6,000 people with a turnover in excess of £2.7bn.
We are a respected total solutions provider for the military and commercial sectors.
We are looking for an experienced person to take on the Training Administration and Course Design role for all courses provided by the 47 Sqn training cell. This role will be responsible for the administrative management of all engineering training courses conducted on 47 Sqn and will include, but not limited to the following: -
- Planning of structured aircraft training courses.
- Booking of staff onto course.
- Preparation and Sending of Joining instructions.
- Identification of Specific Learning Difficulties to course tutor.
- Preparation of Certificates and STARS updates post course.
- Management of the post course feedback systems
They will also act as a course designer for all courses to include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of Training requirements documents.
- Preparation of LSAT.
- Preparation of course material.
- Preparation of all Defence Learning Environment (on-line) provided courses.
- Innovation in learning.
In addition to the above they will also undertake the role of Training Support/Compliance Mgt during periods of absence and any additional tasks as directed by the Marshall management team.
- A thorough understanding of DSAT requirements is Essential.
- IT literate ECDL or equivalent proven skill is Essential.
- Defence Learning Environment/Moodle understanding is Desirable.
- STARS understanding is Desirable.
- SC security clearance will be required but not necessary to hold on applucation
Due to the nature of our business, all employment is subject to satisfactory references being obtained, attainment of either a SC (Security Check), Disclosure Scotland Criminal Record Check or Foreign Police Check (whichever is applicable depending on duration of UK residency) and, as applicable, a medical assessment. Access to US technical data by employees requires prior Trade Control function approval. Clearance must be carried out against all applicable US export control authorisations.