Aerospace Business Development Manager
- Laurier Ave W, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is one of the largest independent aerospace and defence companies in the world delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services in the air, on land and at sea.
Since 1909, we have been valued for our integrity, performance and customer focus which we have demonstrated through our innovative solutions and ability to deliver on time and to cost.
We specialise in the conversion and modification of military, civil and business aircraft, alongside defence vehicle engineering and shelter manufacture. Our capabilities include engineering design, manufacture, test and the provision of personnel, training and advice, whilst providing maintenance, integration and product support.
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is part of the Marshall Group of Companies that employs over 6,000 people with a turnover in excess of £2.7bn.
We are a respected total solutions provider for the military and commercial sectors.
Marshall Aerospace Canada Inc. (MACI) is the Canadian arm of Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group (MADG) in Cambridge (UK), one of the largest privately owned and independent aerospace and defence companies that delivers innovation and excellence in engineering and support solutions. As an established part of the Canadian aerospace industry, MACI provides engineering and technical support services for a range of customers, both military and civil.
MACI is embarking on an exciting and ambitious growth path within it’s Aerospace Program and is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to lead winning the business activities and drive sales performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining and delivering strategic, account and campaign plans to deliver growth objectives
- Establishing, maintaining and delivering a sales pipeline to deliver target growth performance within Canadian Civilian and Military Aerospace markets
- Engaging, managing and maintaining strong customer relationships and establishing potential strategic partnerships
- Assisting in marketing plans and activities, including the coordination of company participation in relevant trade shows or defence industry engagements
- Engendering a culture for the promotion of MACI Core values and ethical business behaviour in a tolerant workplace free from discrimination, violence, and harassment.
- Demonstrated Business and Development and Sales performance
- Established Aerospace Network and Market Awareness
- Demonstrated Strategic, Account and Campaign Planning Skills
- Customer Relationship Management Experience
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing and able to travel when required.
Depending on the specific project(s) assigned, the following clearances may be required:
- Must be eligible to meet the requirements of export control regulations and security regulations, including the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and Canadian government security requirements.
Marshall Aerospace Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.