- Laurier Ave W, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is one of the largest independent aerospace and defence companies in the world delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services in the air, on land and at sea.
Since 1909, we have been valued for our integrity, performance and customer focus which we have demonstrated through our innovative solutions and ability to deliver on time and to cost.
We specialise in the conversion and modification of military, civil and business aircraft, alongside defence vehicle engineering and shelter manufacture. Our capabilities include engineering design, manufacture, test and the provision of personnel, training and advice, whilst providing maintenance, integration and product support.
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is part of the Marshall Group of Companies that employs over 6,000 people with a turnover in excess of £2.7bn.
We are a respected total solutions provider for the military and commercial sectors.
Marshall Aerospace Canada Inc. is the Canadian arm of Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group in Cambridge England, one of the largest privately owned and independent aerospace and defence companies that delivers innovation and excellence in engineering and support solutions. As an established part of the Canadian aerospace industry, Marshall Aerospace Canada Inc. provides engineering and technical support services for a range of customers, both military and civil.
Our Canadian office in Ottawa, ON requires one Manufacturing Engineer who has a strong understanding of Quality Control.
- Ensuring Quality Control and providing Quality Assurance functions across all suppliers within the business, enabling on-time, acceptable delivery of products and services.
- Supporting Field Service Representatives by providing technical support to both suppliers and customers onsite and remotely, as required.
- Maintain contract Quality Plan in accordance with AQAP2105, ISO10005
- Ensuring ongoing compliance of the Quality Management Systems.
- Routinely performing Cost of Quality analysis to ensure business competitiveness;
- Developing and maintaining, a set of key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics related to Quality Management;
- Conduct audits, assessments and surveillance activities at suppliers and sub‐contractors supporting contracts to ensure requirements are maintained and deliverables meet required quality standards
Specific knowledge and experience
- Steel Fabrication.
- Electro coating and paint Systems.
- Supplier and product auditing.
- Defence standards and their application ISO9001 and ISO14001 implementation and internal auditing.
- Knowledge of military in service procedures and practices.
- Strong familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard is required;
- AS9100 Auditing experience is an asset;
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Be willing and able to travel when required.
Depending on the specific project(s) assigned, the following clearances may be required:
- Must be eligible to meet the requirements of export control regulations and security regulations, including the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and Canadian government security requirements.
Marshall Aerospace Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.