- 7370 E 37th St N, Wichita, KS 67226, USA
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding career that doesn’t come along very often? Then Allied Global has the opportunity for you! We are in need of a Performance Manager in our Wichita, KS center. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, experience in sales coaching, call center supervisory experience, be a positive role model and responsible for the oversight, discipline, performance & development for 40-55 agents.We offer a competitive salary, bonus’, and health, vision and dental benefits.
Schedule is the following:
TUESDAY - SATURDAY 12:30PM - 9:00PM
Manages fulfillment of calling programs for assigned accounts through analysis of reports/metrics, quality evaluations, client services requests and recommendations. Responsible for the development and execution of call performance strategies to ensure client satisfaction and revenue growth. Additionally, they are responsible for the oversight, attendance, performance and development for up to 40 agents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Develops, supervises, and executes strategies in the fulfillment of calling campaigns through sales teams to ensure client satisfaction and stimulate repeat business.
· Sets goals and accountabilities for the sales teams to ensure attainment of company and client goals (e.g. production hours, sales and quality performance, availability, etc.). Follows through and holds teams accountable to those goals.
· Provides effective direction and development for agents. Daily monitoring of agents on performance results; includes ensures timely logging of performance statistics including observing the Performance Manager II and/or Center Manager/Director delivering Performance Improvement Plans. Review agent performance plans and make recommendations to the Performance Manager II of how to use the Performance Coaches to execute calling strategies and agent development.
· Ensure clear and actionable feedback is provided to agents to constantly improve on performance.
· Communicate effectively and proactively with key departments (Client Services, Workforce, Talent Acquisition and Engagement , HR, Training, Operations, IT, Verification and Accounting) for sales performance, quality assurance, training, analysis and reporting, campaign management and dialer performance to meet client and team member needs and employee management issues.
· Proactively communicates to Center Director/Center Manager client updates including staffing, performance (sales, and agents), plans, changes within clients and other information as determined by the Center Director.
· Monitors and reviews key performance metrics including but not limited to production reports, pause and distribution reports, campaign reports, quality assurance evaluations and company report cards to develop shift production strategies and agent development plans.
· With the help of the Center Director/Center Manager, observe all monthly development performance reviews with each agent.
· Assist with coaching and answering questions for agents as needed.
· Ensures agent adherence to call center regulations/compliance, and to the company’s policies and procedures related to the call floor.
· Communicates and reports all employee relation issues to the Performance Manager II and/or Center Manager/Director. Observes terminations, delivery of discipline, and HR-related conversations.
· Observes Performance Manager II completing effective daily sales rallies for all sales personnel including leading all pre shift meetings. Lead one pre shift meeting and one daily sales rally each week.
· Participate in client meetings as directed.
· Will be the primary client service contact and strategist for designated clients. Proactively providing clear and adequate communication to client services regarding performance trends, concerns, opportunities and performance plans to continuously focus on improving our performance.
· Responsible for oversight and management of any facility activity
· Responsible for communication and oversight of any/all facility issues
· Other duties as assigned.
· A minimum of 3-5 years call center experience.
· College degree preferred.
· Strong analytical, reasoning, problem solving and organization skills.
· Proven ability to coach for development, to teach coaching skills to others, and to motivate agents.
· Strong skills in reporting tools.
· Ability to comprehend complex concepts.
· Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office products.
· Preferred knowledge of the sales and verification process. In addition, ability to perform verification as needed is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills/strong administrative and organizational skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers.
· Professionalism and ability to handle confidential information.
· Flexibility and adaptability to change.
· Significant ‘hands on’ experience with computer technology.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.