- 500 E 84th Ave, Thornton, CO 80229, USA
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding career that doesn’t come along very often? Then Allied Global has the opportunity for you! We are in need of a Talent Scout in our Thornton, CO office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year HR high volume recruitment experience, highly organized, and excellent interpersonal skills with high energy. We offer a competitive salary, and health, vision and dental benefits.
SCHEDULE: FULL TIME
JOB SUMMARY: Screens Telephone Sales Representative applicants for the U.S. call centers. Responsible for reporting, maintaining recruitment database, tracking forms, and general office work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Completes telephone interviews and evaluates level of candidate using standard questions and scoring.
• Schedules job candidates to job shadow in various company locations across the US.
• Delivers paperwork to the candidate according to directives given by the Talent Sourcing Manager.
• Maintain and coordinate the delivery and completeness of candidate documents.
• Maintain complete and accurate applicant tracking and records in accordance with government regulations.
• Assists the Talent Sourcing & Hiring Manager in the execution of monthly and quarterly strategic recruitment plans to ensure representative hiring goals are being met.
• May assist with social media & recruitment activities related to recruitment for all centers in the US.
• Prepare various internal center reports as requested.
• Works closely with operations and training department, this includes employee engagement at all levels within the company. Must be friendly, pleasant, and professional.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of one year full-cycle, high-volume recruitment experience required, with demonstrated knowledge of related laws and regulations.
• College degree preferred.
• Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Excellent public speaking skills are a plus.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively.
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks to manage workflow.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work quickly and accurately, with to detail.
• Must exhibit a professional demeanor.
• Basic personal computer skills including knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software applications in a Windows environment (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) required.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.