Talent Department Assistant
- 3600 Army Post Rd, Des Moines, IA 50321, USA
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding career that doesn’t come along very often? Then Allied Global has the opportunity for you! We are in need of a Talent Department Assistant in our Des Moines, IA office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year administrative experience, highly organized, and high energy with new applicants! We offer a competitive salary, and health, vision and dental benefits.
SCHEDULE: FULL TIME; MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:00AM-4:30PM CST
JOB SUMMARY: Manages first impressions for all visitors in person or via telephone for our US call centers. Responsible for the Job Experience meetings with applicants at the local call center. Responsible reception/greeting responsibilities, facility duties, Job Experience meetings, and general office work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Answers telephone console and directs roll over calls to appropriate staff members. Is the face of Allied Global and greets all visitors. Must be friendly, pleasant, and professional.
• Conducts the Job Experience process in the local call center and presents offer documents as applicable. Communicates details back to the Talent team on each Experience.
• Works closely with Talent Acquisition Director and Talent Scouts to organize and process workflow of job candidates, this could include branding events off site.
• Works closely with Training and Talent departments to forward paperwork of new hires. Creates Training/HR packets for new hire classes.
• Receives and assists in processing (as needed) all necessary materials for applicants and current employees. This could include processing different pieces across multiple U.S call centers as needed, including PCNs, master roster, assistance, and new hire input.
• Coordination of locker assignment (if applicable in local center) and badges (if applicable in local center) for new hires and management of terminated employee lockers and badges.
• Spot cleaning and checking of location needs. If immediate action is needed, ensure it is resolved (escalate as appropriate to management or janitorial staff). Go to person for deliveries (in or out), sorting/delivery of any incoming mail to the appropriate party.
• Coordination of picking up ordered items or running errands as needed.
• Prepare, maintain, and distribute various internal center reports as requested.
• Works closely with operations and training department, this includes employee engagement at all levels within the company. Could assist Operations with other duties as approved by the Talent Director.
• Forwards appropriate invoices, HR forms, etc. to corporate office.
• Completes special projects for the Talent Department as assigned by the Talent Acquisition and Engagement Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of one year administrative experience.
• Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively.
• Must demonstrate the ability to evaluate and prioritize tasks to manage workflow.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work quickly and accurately, with attention to detail.
• Must be friendly, pleasant, professional, and enthusiastic.
• Basic personal computer skills including knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software applications in a Windows environment (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) required.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.