Call Center Manager
- 1407 Lake Ave N, Storm Lake, IA 50588, USA
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
Manages the fulfillment of calling programs (outbound and inbound) through Operations Staff and teams of Telephone Sales Representatives to ensure client satisfaction and revenue growth. In addition, the Call Center Manager will participate in client meetings. Also will be responsible for leading, developing, and sustaining the company-expected culture of the center.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Manages the fulfillment of calling programs through the sales teams to ensure client satisfaction and stimulate repeat business. Includes meeting client sales goals for results and quality plus quantity of calling hours.
• Daily coaching and monitoring of Operations staff and agents on performance results; includes timely logging of performance statistics.
• Daily coaching and monitoring of agent and center productivity levels; includes following weekly productivity discipline guidelines.
• Participates in Client meetings to provide an Operations perspective of client performance and Client needs.
• Develops and motivates Operations staff on how to be a positive coach, mentor, and follow up with agents.
• Leads all monthly development performance reviews with each agent (and a coach may be present if needed).
• Works with HR on matters of discipline including determining and delivering all discipline, obtaining approvals for all terminations, and communicating all employee relations issues. Is the primary contact for escalated HR issues.
• Determine agent and center-wide strategic development including coaching performance needs. Assign monthly coaching assignments (topics and agents).
• Transform, improve, and lead the morale and culture of the center by using a people first mentality initiative through more engagement on the floor.
• Responsible for promoting and exemplifying the brand image of Allied Global through staff actions both inside the call center and outside in the local community.
• Provide recruitment requisitions as required to ensure the call center is at budgeted capacity.
• Conduct effective daily sales rallies for all sales personnel. Leads pre shift meetings.
• Ensure that all Operations staff are engaged with their respective sales teams a minimum of 95% daily (engaged on the sales floor).
• Communicate effectively and proactively with key departments (Client Services, Talent Acquisition and Engagement, HR, Training, Operations, IT and Accounting) to meet client and team member needs.
• Ensure processes such as rosters, PCN’s, etc. are timely and efficient.
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures all legal regulations.
• Effectively implement Marketlink’s recognition programs; create timely sales incentive contests and manage contests within budget.
• Responsible for participating in all unemployment hearings. Appropriate documentation will be provided by HR.
• Responsible for oversight and management of any facility activity.
• Responsible for communication and oversight of any/all facility issues.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Call Center Manager must be available to Operations staff during all open hours. They also must have a clear understanding and oversight of both opening and closing of the call centers. The Center Manager should overlap nearly all open hours in the center.
• A minimum of five years call center supervisory experience.
• College degree preferred.
• Aptitude for building and developing a sales team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills including follow up and accountability.
• Proven ability to coach for development and to teach coaching skills to others.
• Proven ability to develop and motivate staff.
• Flexibility and adaptability to change.
• Some travel may be required.
• Significant ‘hands on’ experience with computer technology; includes highly proficient in
Excel and Microsoft Word products.
• Excellent problem solving, organization, and team building skills.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data/reports and using those items to drive the performance and profitability of the center.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines