Talent Department Assistant
- Des Moines, IA
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
JOB SUMMARY: Manages first impressions for all visitors in person or via telephone for our US call centers. Receives and processes all necessary materials for applicants and current Telephone Sales Representatives for multiple U.S. call centers. Assists all U.S call centers as needed with screening Telephone Sales Representative applicants. Responsible for reporting, maintaining databases, spreadsheets, and general office work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for first impression of all visitors in person or via telephone. Answers phone and coordinates calls to appropriate staff members. Must be friendly, pleasant, and professional.
• Completes telephone interviews and evaluates level of candidate using standard questions and scoring.
• May assist with social media & recruitment activities related to recruitment for all centers in the US.
• Prepare various internal center reports as requested.
• Assists in scheduling and coordinating job candidates to job shadow in various company locations across the US, while following the current hiring process.
• Works closely with Talent Sourcing Manager and Talent Scouts to organize and process paperwork of job candidates.
• Attends weekly branding events off site including job fairs and networking events.
• Works closely with training and human resource departments to coordinate and process paperwork of new hires as needed.
• Receives and assists in processing (as needed) all necessary materials for applicants and current employees. This could include processing different pieces across multiple U.S call centers as needed, including PCNs, master roster, assistance, and new hire input.
• Maintain complete and accurate personnel files for U.S. Telephone Sales Representatives (in accordance with company policies and government regulations) as needed.
• Prepare, maintain, and distribute various internal center reports as requested.
• Works closely with operations and training department, this includes employee engagement at all levels within the company.
• Works closely with HR to respond to Unemployment fact finding inquiries.
• Forwards appropriate invoices, HR forms, etc. to corporate office.
• Completes special projects for the Talent Department as assigned by the Talent Acquisition and Engagement Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of one year administrative experience required, with demonstrated knowledge of related laws and regulations.
• College degree preferred.
• Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively.
• Must demonstrate the ability to evaluate and prioritize tasks to manage workflow.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work quickly and accurately, with attention to detail.
• Must exhibit a professional demeanor.
• Basic personal computer skills including knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software applications in a Windows environment (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) required.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Experience with web based software programs preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.