Telephone Sales Agent Tier II - Training Classes Starting Soon
- 3200 Army Post Rd, Des Moines, IA 50321, USA
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
In a high energy, and closely-monitored environment, use selling techniques to promote and sell products and services by telephone on behalf of our clients. Maintain product knowledge to effectively and confidently respond to customer’s questions. Use excellent verbal communication skills to create a professional, positive image for our clients. Adhere to established policies, regulations, and Quality Assurance standards.
· High School Graduate or G.E.D preferred.
· Highly dependable, near perfect attendance is expected. Proven attendance and schedule adherence record.
· Confidentiality due to access to customer private information.
· Possess excellent verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrate the ability to multitask; must be able to listen, type and research information simultaneously – “think on your feet”.
· Adapt to changes quickly.
· Strong computer skills in a Windows-based environment.
· High energy level; self-confidence; positive attitude.
· Eager to learn; flexibility and adaptability to change.
· Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
· Previous sales experience preferred.
We are looking for great communicators to join our team.
We are looking for ambitious, outgoing team players with excellent communication skills. If you like to work on the computer and talking to people, while enjoying high earning potential, this could be the right opportunity for you.
What we do: We make outbound calls and field inbound calls for our clients. A typical day on the sales team includes talking to our client’s customers to ensure they are getting the best value for the services they subscribe to.
What we offer
• Variety of shift options
• A fun, casual work environment
• High earning potential
• Paid training
• Health benefits available
• Job Stability
• Career advancement opportunities
• Casual dress code
• Paid time off!!
Allied Global is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.