Administrative Services Coordinator
- 3600 Army Post Rd, Des Moines, IA 50321, USA
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding career that doesn’t come along very often? Then Marketlink has the opportunity for you! We are in need of an Administrative Services Coordinator in our Des Moines, IA office. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Excel, excellent organizational skills, and ability to change tasks quickly. We offer a competitive salary, and health, vision and dental benefits.
JOB SUMMARY: This is a full-time position supporting the Administrative Services department. This position plans, coordinates, and performs complex administrative and business management activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
• Inputs data, coordinates, and distributes monthly wage and performance change notices for multiple call centers.
• Monitors weekly usages reports and assists in creating disciplinary templates for multiple centers.
• Develops and maintains pertinent spreadsheets. Works closely with Administrative and Operations staff to draft/update reports upon request.
• Generating routine and monthly reports as assigned.
• Office supply ordering for multiple centers.
• Provides clerical support to Accounting, Human Resources, Talent, Training, and Operation departments.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Associates degree in business field required.
• Ability to develop and manage effective tracking systems.
• Must have excellent Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and accuracy.
• Excellent organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to resolve problems professionally and efficiently.
• Excellent grasp of quality standards.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Eye for detail.
• Flexibility and adaptability to change.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines