- Thornton, CO
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding career that doesn’t come along very often? Then Marketlink has the opportunity for you! We are in need of an Administrative Assistant in our Thornton, CO office. The ideal candidate will have computer experience, strong organizational skills, and excellent communication skills. We offer a competitive salary, and health, vision and dental benefits.
JOB SUMMARY: This is a full-time position supporting the Denver, CO call centers (in Wheatridge & Thornton). Primary responsibilities include clerical duties, as well as reception/greeting responsibilities. In addition, responsibilities include facilities monitoring.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
• Answers telephone console and directs roll over calls to appropriate staff members. Is the face of Allied Global and greets all visitors. (Thornton)
• Assists with office and clerical needs of the Call Center Director. (Both locations)
• Responsible for facility monitoring of both locations. Main contact for duties with janitorial, vending, property-management, etc. vendors.
• Coordination of locker assignment (both locations) and badges (Thornton) for new hires and management of terminated employee lockers and badges.
• Inventory tracking (including headsets) and office supply coordination, etc. (Both locations)
• Spot cleaning and checking of location needs. If immediate action is needed, ensure it is resolved. (Thornton)
• Go to person for deliveries (in or out), sorting/delivery of any incoming mail to the appropriate party. (Thornton)
• Coordination of picking up ordered items or running errands as needed. (Both locations)
• Personnel filing or other assistance to Talent and Operations departments as needed. (Both locations)
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must be friendly, pleasant, professional, and enthusiastic.
• Ability to handle and contain confidential information.
• Associates degree preferred; HS diploma or GED required.
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail, accuracy.
• Excellent grasp of quality standards.
• Organization and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability to change.
• Driver’s license and reliable transportation required. Ability to travel to Wheatridge location bi-weekly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.