Product Designer // UI+UX
- 3201 Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX, United States
MarketChorus is a fast-growing, North Dallas based technology company revolutionizing content marketing. We utilize a combination of machine learning, natural language processing, and data science to ingest and deconstruct content around the web on a daily basis. Then we use that intelligence to build cohesive customer acquisition, content recommendations, product or event promotion, and brand monitoring strategies across a series of marketing channels. Best of all, every part of MarketChorus' technology platform is designed to be entirely privacy safe for consumers.
We spend our time understanding the relationships between people and what they read, and we're looking for others to help build marketable products on top of a proven core technology. We use it to learn from large-scale article collections, streaming video content, and millions of social interactions and then measure trends, interests, and attention. View our core technology for content marketers in action here: https://whoshares.io, and for vacation rental owners here: https://spaceagent.io.
We're looking for a UI/UX Developer with 3 or more years of experience in web app product design and implementation to join us in our Plano, TX location.
What you'll do:
You'll work with product managers, engineers, and data scientists to build functional and beautiful products that help our users easily understand and interact with data that describes people and the meaning of what they read. Design the look and feel of new and evolving products, everything from signup flows to new features to brand aesthetics. You’ll define and develop style guides for a growing product and team. Prototype and iterate with everything from whiteboard drawings to high-fi mocks.
You'll have to...
Convey complex concepts with data visualizations, work with business and software and data people to explore brand new problem spaces and stretch to make complicated solutions easy to use, design for users through research and data analysis, investigate competitors. It will definitely include talking to our users.
- 3+ years of experience in web app product design
- Experience shipping web apps (not just websites, but those too)
- Bonus points for prior experience product designing B2B solutions, data visualizations, or any sort of dashboard that takes data and turns them into insights.
- You can develop designs in Sketch, Invision, or some other comparable tools.
- You can implement designs in HTML, CSS, JS or other comparable front-end frameworks.
- Your portfolio shows off beautiful designs that are also highly functional.
- You can speak to how you took a design from idea to wireframes to delivery.
- You’re eager to influence a team and a product from the ground up, lead design iterations, and create simple but meaningful user experiences.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Candidates only please. We do not work with agencies, recruiters or 3rd parties. Thank you!