Retail Associate- Goodwill - Immediate- Full Time and Part Time
- 1637 Marion-Mt. Gilead Rd., Marion, OH, United States
- Join our team in building lives that work. Full Time Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Short-term disability and life insurance. Paid Time Off and Holidays. 401 K with company match. Store discount.
- Full and Part time positions available at our locations in Delaware, Marion, Union, Morrow and Crawford county locations.
Sort, price and display apparel, accessories, shoes, and other donated items to be sold at the retail store. Maintain orderliness of clothing racks, dressing rooms, and sales floor. Assist customers with purchases.
- Remove clothes from dressing rooms and rehang them on racks.
- Remove merchandise stock from sales floor to back room, as needed.
- Stock and resize product as produced from production area
- Keep the sales floor organized and ready to shop.
- Aid in the presentation of professional store displays.
- Clean and maintain all store fixtures.
- Perform register opening and closing duties, including counting your register accurately using basic mathematics skills, removing detail register tapes, and providing your register drawer to supervisor for final audit.
- Package customer purchases in bags or boxes with care.
- Inspect and sort all incoming clothing, accessories, shoes, and other wares to determine if items are suitable for sale or should be salvaged.
- Prepare items for sale by sorting, hanging, pricing and/or tagging merchandise.
- Transport items to and from the sales floor.
- Place items on shelves, in bins, or on racks according to Marion Goodwill Industries Inc. standards.
- Face shelves, racks, and/or bins according to display standards.
- Assist and receive donated goods from the donors by helping unload cars & carrying donations in a safe manner.
- Collect and bag/box all donations brought in.
- Organize donations as they are brought in. Sort donations by wares and textiles. Utilizing space available.
Willingness to work
Ability to arrive to work on-time and follow schedule.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, stoop, squat, bend and twist, reach for extended periods of time; push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds in a safe manner.
Respond to this posting with your resume
Please visit mariongoodwill.org for store locations and more information about the organization.