Immediate Full Time - Ecommerce Sales and Shipping Associates
- 1135 Columbus Pike, Delaware, OH 43015, USA
Goodwill...where spending a little, means a lot!
Great Finds, Great Value, Goodwill!
Did you know Goodwill also has an ONLINE store? Shopgoodwill.com has been around for over 20 years and YOUR local online Goodwill store is looking for some tech savvy employees. You'll be impressed with the vast assortment of high quality merchandise available online.
Make a difference!
When you shop at one of our Goodwill retail stores you are helping meet the needs of our community by funding Goodwill's programs and services and providing local jobs.
Building Lives that Work
Marion Goodwill has a full or part time positions open in the shipping/receiving department of the eCommerce store.
Benefits with Full-time employment!
The location is open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Take quality digital pictures of merchandise utilizing appropriate photography equipment.
- Ensure pictures are clear, centered and detailed.
- Ensure appropriate pictures accompany the correct product.
- Accurately post merchandise to the website.
- Correctly upload digital images,
- Compose accurate item description, dimensions and title for each posting including brand, makers mark info, and any damage.
- Determine accurate weight, dimensional weight, and shipping method.
- Set increment.
- Proof and submit finished posting.
- Correctly mark storage room and shelf number for each item.
- Maintain an orderly and functional online storage area.
- Store merchandise in designated holding area (as needed).
- Maintain an orderly and functional shipping area.
- Prepare and process purchased items for shipping.
- Appropriately wrap and package all merchandise according to size, weight and fragility.
- Weighing packages accurately to ensure proper postage is used.
- Access shipper computer programs.
- Generate shipping labels and required documentation to ship packages.
- Ensure all packages are shipped within 3-5 days of payment.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment and the maintenance and security of equipment.
- Meet and/or exceed Marion Goodwill Shopgoodwill production standards.
Cleaning: (Inside and/or outside of the location)
- Follow store-cleaning procedures as assigned.
- Ability to pay close attention to his/her surroundings and alert management to any situation that seems dangerous and/or suspicious.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and complying with all state and federal safety and health regulations as well as company safety policy and procedures.
- Responsible for learning and executing all Consumer Product Safety Commission recalls.
- Responsible for safe handling and usage of blue tubs.
- Responsible for knowing the location of, how to read, and understand the Safety Data Sheets.
- Responsible for sanitizing and labeling of bedding, upholstered furniture, stuffed toys, and filling materials.
- Report any accidents/incidents and unsafe conditions to the store manager(s) and assists with completing appropriate reports.
- Attends monthly safety meetings.
- Ability to operate personal computer with knowledge of pertinent programs as specified by needs.
- Ability to operate Windows O/S computer.
• Must be able to work independently in a store team environment.
• Must be 16 years of age or older, have command of the English language sufficient to communicate with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills with customers and employees.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, stoop, squat, bend and twist, reach for extended periods of time; push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds in a safe manner.
• Must have a desire to work with rehabilitation consumers, employees, and the public.
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Must be able to pass alcohol/drug screening.
Reply to this posting with a resume or stop by our location at 1135 Columbus Pike Delaware, Ohio. (blue Online pick up canopy)
Visit mariongoodwill.org for a complete job description, application and more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer