Store Manager- Goodwill - Various Locations
- 340 W Fairground St, Marion, OH 43302, USA
- Join our team in building lives that work. Full Time Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Short-term disability and life insurance. Paid Time Off and Holidays. 401 K with company match. Store discount.
- We have locations in Delaware, Marion, Union, Morrow and Crawford counties.
We are hiring for a Thrift Store Store Manager- Full Time Position
- Responsible for operating a profitable retail store.
- Responsible for operating effective sorting, pricing, and rotating strategies, using procedural guidelines.
- Ensure that the store meets or exceeds daily production goals in both wares and textiles.
- Recruit and select future employees for Marion Goodwill.
- Develop and coach employees to maximize their individual potential.
- Hold team accountable to Marion Goodwill production standards
- Set goals with each employee, ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly goals are met.
- Responsible for evaluating employee’s performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Lead and offer job duty guidance to personnel assigned.
- Ensure all training of new employees is complete and accurate.
- Terminate employees with permission of direct supervisor and President/CEO.
- Schedule personnel to meet store requirements staying within the budgeted payroll allowance.
- Perform administrative tasks, including accurate daily/weekly/monthly reporting; check-in and closeout procedures, including cash management.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service, able to show customer respect at all times, and settling for nothing less than excellence while performing daily responsibilities.
- Promote sale of merchandise and special sale items.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and complying with all state and federal safety and health regulations as well as company safety policy and procedures.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently in a store team environment.
- High school graduate with further preparation preferred.
- Three years of retail experience preferred.
- Two to three years supervisory experience required.
- Must be able to physically sort/hang/display retail items.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, stoop, squat, bend and twist, reach for extended periods of time; push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds in a safe manner.
- Must be team-oriented.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to pass alcohol/drug screening.
- Criminal background check required.
- First Aid CPR Certified if assigned by Safety Coordinator (training provided)
Respond to this posting with;
- your resume
- cover letter
- salary requirements.
Please visit mariongoodwill.org for more information about the organization.