Donation Attendant - Immediate- Full Time and Part Time- Westerville
- 7107 Northgate Way, Westerville, OH, United States
- Join our team in building lives that work. Full Time Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Short-term disability and life insurance. Paid Time Off and Holidays. 401 K with company match. Store discount.
- Assist and receive donated goods from the donors by helping unload cars & carrying donations in a safe manner.
- Collect and bag/box all donations brought in.
- Organize donations as they are brought in. Sort donations by wares and textiles. Utilizing space available.
- Assist with processing merchandise.
- Maintain a professional and courteous image while dealing with the public.
- Assist other attendants in keeping area neat and clean at all times.
- Assist truck drivers, to the best of their ability, when loading donations.
- Demonstrate consistent positive behavior with all internal and external customers and professionally communicate donation policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ensure that correct information is communicated only to the appropriate person.
- Attend trainings/meetings as scheduled.
Willingness to work
Ability to arrive to work on-time and follow schedule.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, stoop, squat, bend and twist, reach for extended periods of time; push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds in a safe manner.
Respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter
visit us in person at 7107 Northgate Way, Westerville Ohio 43082
Please visit mariongoodwill.org for more information about the organization.