Management- Lewis Center- Immediate- Full Time
- 123 Neverland Dr, Lewis Center, OH 43035, USA
- Join our team in building lives that work. Full Time Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Short-term disability and life insurance. Paid Time Off and Holidays. 401 K with company match. Store discount.
We are hiring for a Thrift Store Assistant Store Manager- Full Time Position
- Responsible for assisting in operating a profitable retail store.
- Responsible for assisting in operating effective sorting, pricing, and rotating strategies, using procedural guidelines.
- Ensure that the store meets or exceeds daily production goals in both wares and textiles.
- Assist in recruiting and selecting future employees for Marion Goodwill.
- Develop and coach employees to maximize their individual potential.
- Hold team accountable to Marion Goodwill production standards
- Set goals with each employee, ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly goals are met.
- Responsible for evaluating employee’s performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Lead and offer job duty guidance to personnel assigned.
- Ensure all training of new employees is complete and accurate.
- Assist in scheduling personnel to meet store requirements staying within the budgeted payroll allowance.
- Perform administrative tasks, including accurate daily/weekly/monthly reporting; check-in and closeout procedures, including cash management.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service, able to show customer respect at all times, and settling for nothing less than excellence while performing daily responsibilities.
- Promote sale of merchandise and special sale items.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and complying with all state and federal safety and health regulations as well as company safety policy and procedures.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently in a store team environment.
- High school graduate with further preparation preferred.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must be able to physically sort/hang/display retail items.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, stoop, squat, bend and twist, reach for extended periods of time; push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds in a safe manner.
- Must be team-oriented.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to pass alcohol/drug screening.
- Criminal background check required.
- First Aid CPR Certified if assigned by Safety Coordinator (training provided)
Respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter
visit us in person at 123 Neverland Dr., Lewis Center, Ohio
Please visit mariongoodwill.org for more information about the organization.