Senior Media Planner (Part-Time / Freelance)
- 18201 W McDurmott, Irvine, CA 92614, USA
Maricich Health is a dynamic healthcare branding, advertising and marcom agency known for our transformative strategies, ideas and creative executions for integrated branding and marketing campaigns. Our team is one of big consumer brand / agency veterans freed to do what they do best. We have a close-knit culture that’s a great fit for smart, collaborative, proactive people who enjoy being hands on and making things happen. We're located in Irvine, CA, featuring one of the most beautiful climates in the world and a stone's throw from the beach and great hiking / biking trails.
We work with major brands across the integrated healthcare ecosystem including health systems, medical groups, payers and others. We are outstanding at leveraging the challenges of today’s changing medical marketplace into opportunities to help our clients not only gain market share, but improve the health and quality of life of more patients in the process.
Maricich is seeking an accomplished media planner with senior planning experience across multiple disciplines including local broadcast, print, OOH, digital, mobile, content generation, social with a fundamental knowledge of the nuances of digital related to strategy, media mix and deployment variables. The Senior Media Planner will be responsible for the development of media plan recommendations and will work with multiple team members and strategic partners. The candidate will be expected to analyze trends, competitive, client goals and objectives, understand strategic business insights and creative executions to appropriately align media recommendations to reach key audiences to achieve the desired KPIs.
- Possess a working knowledge of multiple media channels, with a fundamental understanding of the digital media mix, tools and emerging strategies
- Research competitive tracking and provide client specific analysis
- Pull demographics, behavioral information, and basic media metrics to help evaluate media properties. Ideally combine demographics, behavioral themes, and psychographics to create custom target audiences and analyze their media usage habits for advanced planning purposes
- Develop and analyze the campaign targets, develop campaign strategy, develop media recommendations and decks for presentation to clients, revise and finalize plans, and secure, execute, and report on media campaigns, either directly or in conjunction with agency media buying partners
- Plan, implement and/or facilitate media campaigns across local broadcast (radio & TV), print, OOH, content, events / grass-roots / multicultural, sponsorships, B2B / tradeshow and digital / mobile specific (CPM, CPCV, CPVC and CPA media placements, search marketing, rich media)
- Develop or facilitate completion of campaign support elements such as flowcharts, budget summaries, plan summaries, status reports, pacing reports, and digital performance reports.
- Ability to support new business presentation by assembling preliminary media strategy POVs, etc.
- Working knowledge of all current media types and emerging/new media types
- Ability to strategically develop digital and traditional media campaigns
- Experience with planning tools (or other related products): Simmons/MRI/Scarborough, Kantar Strategy, Claritas, Reach/Frequency tools, SQAD
- Enhanced knowledge of programmatic platforms / process and other digital tools such as Doubleclick, Prisma, comScore, Google Analytics (plus experience with verification partners - Moat, IAS, DoubleVerify) is a plus
- A complete and thorough understanding of media math concepts including CPPs, CPMs, Reach & Frequency, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of media planning/buying experience with extensive knowledge of data driven media strategy
- Ability to multitask, manage and drive timelines / budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at developing and delivering client presentations / interacting with clients
- Well versed in collaboration with internal agency team members and agency partners
- Experience with consumer and B2B Healthcare campaigns is a plus
Please submit a brief cover letter addressing your experience relative to the requirements outlined above along with your resume. Note your availability and salary requirements within. Compensation commensurate with experience. http://www.maricich.com