Paid Intern - Healthcare Content & Social Media
- Irvine, CA
Maricich Health is a dynamic healthcare branding, advertising and marcom agency known for our transformative strategies, ideas and creative executions for integrated branding and marketing campaigns. Our team is one of big consumer brand / agency veterans freed to do what they do best. We have a close-knit culture that’s a great fit for smart, collaborative, proactive people who enjoy being hands on and making things happen. We're located in Irvine, CA, featuring one of the most beautiful climates in the world and a stone's throw from the beach and great hiking / biking trails.
Our work centers on major brands across the healthcare ecosystem including health systems, medical groups, payers and others. We are outstanding at leveraging the challenges of today’s changing medical marketplace into opportunities to help our clients not only gain market share, but improve the health and quality of life of more patients in the process.
Maricich Health is seeking a smart, talented, engaging and proactive content / social media intern to contribute to content, PR and social media initiatives for clients and for agency promotion. This is an opportunity for the candidate to get some real, hands-on experience on real healthcare oriented projects and be a contributor while learning in a dynamic branding / advertising agency environment. The candidate must be an excellent writer with the grades, accolades and writing samples to prove it. Journalism, communications or marketing / advertising major preferred.
- Help to maintain content calendars and suggest editorial ideas
- Participation in content creation including social posts, blogs, e-newsletters, e-blasts, press releases and other items
- Assist with paid digital media campaigns as needed, including Paid Search, Social Advertising, and Remarketing campaigns
- Assist in reporting and data analysis to identify trends, monitor results, and recommend optimizations to digital campaigns
- Utilization of content checklists, keyword research and execution, tags, image search /deployment and related items
- Majoring and working towards a degree in related studies such as communications, journalism, advertising or marketing at a 4-year university or in a masters program
- Must be an excellent copywriter with writing samples available for review
- Must have experience posting in and strong understanding and command of social media channels for business, professional and/or education related organizations
- A general understanding of SEO and analytics
- Interest / passion for healthcare, branding, advertising and creative
Please submit a brief cover letter addressing your experience relative to the responsibilities and requirements outlined above along with your resume. Compensation: $12 hr. http://www.maricich.com