- 1707 Montour Blvd, Danville, PA 17821, USA
Maria Joseph Continuing Care Community is a non-profit, non-denominational continuing care retirement community. Our goal is to provide an array of options for the elderly allowing them to age in a place within a homelike environment.
The Receptionist is responsible for creating a warm, responsive interaction between the facility and customers, meeting specific administrative needs of residents and families, and providing the full range of administrative support to the directors. This position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism due to the constant interaction with residents and families to guarantee their satisfaction.
- Courteously greeting visitors and directing visitors appropriately.
- Operating switchboard and training others for relief purposes. Previous experience with multi-line system
- Efficiently processing incoming and outgoing calls.
- Light office assistant work as needed.
- Filing and copying documents as needed.
- Typing correspondence, written communication and reports from hard copy as needed.
Part time position with varied hours and weekend rotation
previous experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.