Working Student - Architecture (m/f)
- Rochstraße 1, Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Marco Polo Group is a fully integrated European real estate development and asset management platform focused on real estates most innovative asset classes. Founded in 2017, MPG is comprised of seasoned industry professionals who where among them responsible for successfully creating EUR 3.5bn in Enterprise Value, constructing +2.500.000 square meters and operating 14.000 beds across most European countries. MPG is currently developing projects in volume of EUR 850.000.000 and 120.000 m2.
- You support the underwriting team with architectural feasibility studies for the acquisition of new projects
- You support the development and elaboration of spatial design concepts in the preliminary draft
- You will be involved in the control, communication and coordination of the project management
- You will take on tasks in the coordination of suppliers / manufacturers and in the processing of offers
- You are currently studying architecture
- You have experience in working with ArchiCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and MS-Office
- You speak fluent german
- You work independently and structured
- You enjoy working in a team and in a dynamic high growth environment
- You have a strong interest in real estate and a good understanding of the fundamentals
This is a Rocket ship opportunity: We offer a highly entrepreneurial and performance driven working environment with room to bring in your own ideas. Our company is rapidly growing, we envision to be 100+ employees in 2 years down-the-line, up from 15 today. Early joiners and strong performance should have the option to assume leadership roles in our global organisation in the future.