- New York, NY
Marc Jacobs International is a leading global luxury fashion brand that produces womenswear, childrenswear, accessories, fragrances, and cosmetics.
- Responsible for the accurate processing of payroll for all MJI US employees.
- Accountable for the data of all personnel within the HRIS systems and employment files.
- Maintain strong technical skills to support Payroll, HRIS & Compensation functions through reporting and budget process.
- Represent MJ Brand as first point of contact for new hires.
- Complete/oversee data entry for all payroll transactions
- Act as primary liaison with Payroll Shared Service Center for accurate payroll processing and data integrity
- Maintain good working relationship with payroll provider. Follow-up on payroll errors, correct any payroll mistakes, etc.
- Ensure the appropriate payroll processes, laws and regulations are in place and being followed
- Distribute automated paychecks and prepare manual paychecks as required
- Support Store Managers and Corporate employees with use of new hire onboarding system, timekeeping system and PTO Management
- Process employment verifications and manage unemployment claims
- Facilitate new hire paperwork
- Create and maintain employee personnel and payroll records/files
- Send weekly new hire/termination reports to IT, Facilities
- Send HR documents and forms to employees as requested
- Audit personnel data consistently to ensure compliance
- Assist in development and management of the global payroll financial budget
- Prepare monthly global headcount report, turnover report, and assist in other reporting projects
- Assist in administration of employee benefit programs
- Manage salary survey data
**Ensure all level of employees receive quality customer service on all Payroll and Benefit related questions/issues
- Excellent aptitude for numbers
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail Oriented
- Strong communication skills (telephone, in person, e-mail, etc.)
- Positive “customer service” skills
- Professionalism and respect for confidentiality
- Organized and efficient
- Deadline oriented
- Windows based PC environment; strong computer skills
Knowledge of and ability to develop greater competency:
- HRIS systems, including reporting (Ultimate Software a plus)
- 1-2 years of Human Resources, Payroll, Finance or related experience
- Working knowledge of state and international laws and regulations
Preferred but not required:
- Other languages
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.