Software Engineer - Frontend
- Sliema, Malta
Mansa Gaming are riding our own technological wave into today’s iGaming sector. A state of the art platform, bolstered by the latest technologies, clearly sets us apart from the rest of the field. Casino is our great passion and player innovation is at the heart of all we do. Our brands are a clear reflection of that.
Founded by two young brothers, both possessing great entrepreneurial spirit and iGaming experience, Mansa is very much a product of the thriving Silicon Valley culture.
In both our near and long term future, it is an exciting time to be under the Mansa banner!
Our goal is to have a small, closely knit engineering team that is able to have an outsized impact. This means leveraging the latest technologies and writing easy to maintain code. We prioritize shipping new features and product improvements while still building our platform in a way where we do not become overburdened with technical debt. We want team members who show initiative and take responsibility for the production systems they work on. Our engineering team is viewed as a critical component to company success and a key stakeholder in the product.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build both client and server side features for our player facing web app
- Integrate player facing API with backend services
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate effectively with designers during implementation
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience with a SQL dialect (e.g. MySQL)
- Knowledge designing and maintaining JSON-based RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with Github, Docker, Jenkins, Google Cloud Platform, and service oriented architecture is a plus.
- Must have outstanding coding skills
- Self motivated and someone who would not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment
- Good understanding of businesses, prioritization skills
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- An entrepreneurial mindset with curiosity to learn new technologies and anything that adds to growth of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Effective collaboration skills in building partnerships
We offer a dynamic and flexible working environment with highly-energetic, friendly, and inquisitive team members, as well as competitive compensation.
As well as:
- Free food
- Monthly event activities
- Gym allowance
- Dental & Health insurance