- Sliema, Malta
Mansa Gaming are riding our own technological wave into today’s iGaming sector. A state of the art platform, bolstered by the latest technologies, clearly sets us apart from the rest of the field. Casino is our great passion and player innovation is at the heart of all we do. Our brands are a clear reflection of that.
Founded by two young brothers, both possessing great entrepreneurial spirit and iGaming experience, Mansa is very much a product of the thriving Silicon Valley Culture. In both our near and long term future, it is an exciting time to be under the Mansa Banner!
We are looking to hire a Product Manager from the Casino industry to create and build the product team, execute the product road map for PlayRicky. The successful individual will work with different teams to ensure the timely delivery of the new features based on the company's strategy and vision. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of innovation in the iGaming industry, the ability to build relationships and work closely with the engineering, marketing team and senior management. The position will suit a highly enthusiastic, collaborative, and high-energy individual who wants to make an impact in the industry.
The suitable applicant will have:
- At least 3 years of experience in product management
- Relevant experience from a technical company (social gaming being a plus)
- Experience in analysing business requirements
- Excellent communication skills are absolute necessity for effective conveyance of information
- Autonomous, self-motivated and able to work on multiple projects
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Work closely with engineering leads to insure timely delivery
- Overall management of the product life cycles, from initiation, requirement definition, product roadmap planning according to the company's strategy and goals
- Meet the product’s financial, strategic, and technical goals
- Take ownership of the product features and work closely with the technical leads in order to deliver a world-class product experience
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance Mansa Gamings products and services
- Formalise and validate problems, strategic context, deliverables and high-level requirements for each project or feature
- Collaborate with department heads in the performance of their intertwining duties
- High level of analytical and quantitative skills. The ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case
- Strong capabilities to further develop informed product strategies, which subsequently improves product performance
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills for multiple, concurrent projects
- Proven ability to build relationships and guide teams from multiple functional areas. Therefore Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and organizational skills are essential
We offer a dynamic and flexible working environment with highly-energetic, friendly, and inquisitive team members, as well as competitive compensation.
As well as:
- Free food
- Monthly event activities
- Gym allowance
- Dental & Health insurance