Affiliate Marketing Manager Nordics
- Sliema, Malta
Mansa Gaming are riding our own technological wave into today’s iGaming sector. A state of the art platform, bolstered by the latest technologies, clearly sets us apart from the rest of the field. Casino is our great passion and player innovation is at the heart of all we do. Our brands are a clear reflection of that.
Founded by two young brothers, both possessing great entrepreneurial spirit and iGaming experience, Mansa is very much a product of the thriving Silicon Valley culture.
In both our near and long term future, it is an exciting time to be under the Mansa banner!
We are looking for a highly ambitious person with an energetic and driven personality, a strong entrepreneurial spirit and who embraces the possibility of truly making a difference within our organisation. As ‘Affiliate Marketing Manager Nordics’ you are native in Swedish and fluent in English (Norwegian and/or Finnish would be a plus). You will report to the Head of Marketing.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Researching, recruiting and activating new affiliates in the Nordics (Sweden, Norway, Finland)
- Building relationships and maximizing performance with affiliates.
- Answering day-to-day affiliate enquiries.
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions.
- Planning and specifying new affiliate marketing strategies.
- Negotiation of deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates.
- Co-ordination and management of all bulk emails to affiliates including newsletters and special promotions.
- Managing and maintaining up to date affiliate mailing lists.
- Research and develop new marketing methods and promotions.
- Identify the key affiliates and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Review and re-structure, where necessary, existing deals to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
- Manage the acquisition of new affiliates through proactive ‘cold calling’ and networking
Ensure all deals are online with agreed structures and approved by the Customer Care Operations Manager.
- Plan affiliate events and meetings with third party networks to strengthen relationships and grow existing business, in addition to acquisition.
- Assists in other duties that may arise from time to time within the organisation.
- Native in Swedish (Norwegian or Finnish is a plus), fluent in English
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with online Casino products.
- Strong knowledge and contacts in the casino Affiliate sector
- Must have the ability to work with larger affiliates
- 2+ years of experience working in affiliation.
This is a great opportunity for someone with hunger and drive to take on a real challenge. A proven track record of managing successful and profitable relationships in a similar role is a must. Experience working in a Casino environment is preferred however not necessarily essential. You are flexible, both personally and in regard to travel.
You are innovative, motivated and of course, excellent at what you do. Excellent analytical and Excel skills are essential. Being sociable, fun and comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment is regarded a big plus.
Here at Mansa, we provide a culture of support that fosters a real entrepreneurial spirit. A place to constantly develop and evolve your expertise.
This is a fulltime position with flexible working hours, based in Sliema.