SENIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER
- 100 Boulevard Alexis-Nihon, Saint-Laurent, QC H4M, Canada
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. is a leader in providing safety-critical systems & software engineering services to the aerospace, defense, space, simulation & power generation industries. We work with many of the top players within their industries giving our employees exposure to the most interesting and challenging development projects. This stimulating and invigorating working environment allows our team to be at the technological forefront constantly broadening their expertise and honing their skillset to fulfill the ever-growing global high-tech market needs.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
- a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
- a flextime policy with paid overtime
- discretionary bonuses
- a fitness reimbursement program
- other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
- regular company outings
MANNARINO is a privately-held Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) and was recently awarded the AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
We are currently seeking experienced aerospace safety and system engineers for a new exciting Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) project to support the planning, development and certification.
Interfacing with customer and other team members the candidate must be able to work independently. Excellent communication skills will be required.
- System engineer with more than 5 years’ experience (ideally 10+) in aerospace development project/program
- Self-starter/autonomous worker
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral) and good team player
- Available full time
- Technical (at least one, ideally several items below):
- Experience in ARP4761 including Safety Assessments – FHA, FTA, PSSA, FMECA
- Experience in ARP 4754A
- Experience in writing system development and validation/verification plans
- Experience in integrating sub-systems
- Air Vehicle Requirements & CONOPS
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Management System (Mission Planning)
- Avionics electronics (compute, OS, gps, imu, magnetometer, air data, etc)
- Aircraft Electrical Power (Battery cell, Battery Management System (BMS), Power Distribution)
- Vehicle Management
- Perception (Cameras, Image Processing, GPU)
Other Competency Assets
- Familiar with aircraft certification process
- Familiar with Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) development and operation
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written)
- Occasional travel required to customer sites (usually within North America)
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
At Mannarino, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be held in strictest confidence.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted