Dock Worker - Night's
Manitoulin Transport has the most extensive transportation network in North America, making it easy to provide dependable on-time delivery and faster transit times. Sustained by its 60 years of experience, Manitoulin developed transportation knowledge that is relied on and trusted by clients in various industries.
Loading/Unloading inbound and outbound trailers Distributing freight to P&D Drivers Documenting overages, shortages and damages Reweighing and cubing freight Keeping the yard and warehouse clean. Heavy lifting may be required, Ability to follow Health & Safety along with our Company policies, Claims free Movement and sorting of freight.
Your work week is as follows 12:00 - 08:30 Tuesday to Saturday.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Reliability for Future Growth with our Company
- Must work well with others and take direction
- Must be able to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Must have forklift experience
- Able to solve problems when they arrive
What do we offer to you?
- Competitive Wages Start $22.00 plus shift premiums
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Ask about our Dock To Driver Program!