Class One Roamer Driver
- 1865 1st St N, Brandon, MB R7C 1A9, Canada
For 60 years, Manitoulin Transport has been providing comprehensive transportation and logistics solutions for clients across North America. Our success lies in our innovation and safety, and our dedication to reliable, on-time delivery. So, if you know where you’re headed, we have the training and career development to help you get there .
We are looking to hire a “Class 1 Roamer Driver” out of our Brandon, MB terminal. This position is in various locations throughout our network.
You must have at least 24 months of verifiable Class 1 Driving experience and be available to be placed in different locations from week to week.
You will be based in Brandon, MB but we may send you away for (1-3) weeks at a time to another location. When you are “floating” in another area we will pay the hotel costs, travel costs (if using your own vehicle).
- Valid Class 1 Driver's Licence
- 2 years of experience (For LCV Qualifications)
- Mountain qualified (will train the right candidate)
- Criminal record
- Drivers abstract
What do we offer?
- The chance to gain valuable experience
- Competitive Pay (Salary) & full benefits program
- A Profit Sharing Program
- Scholarship Program