AZ Driver - Cambridge
- 790 Industrial Rd, Cambridge, ON N3H 4W1, Canada
Manitoulin Transport has the most extensive transportation network in North America, making it easy to provide dependable on-time delivery and faster transit times. Sustained by its 50 years experience, Manitoulin developed the transportation knowledge that is relied on and trusted by clients in various industries.
Cambridge is looking for a Spare Board / Open Board driver. This position pertains to day shift P&D peddle work, night linehaul, and dedicated contract.
The successful candidate will use their experience to ensure Customer Service expectations are met, while conducting themselves in a safe and professional manner.
This position does require some flexibility with your start times in the short term. As you gain seniority you will find yourself in a more regular role. Day shift city work involves pallet jack and tailgate work doing 20-30 stops per day whereas our night linehaul is highway work between Manitoulin terminals and switch points.
- AZ Licence
- 1 year experience
- Ability to switch from days to nights / nights to days
- Able to conduct work in a safe manner at all times
- Other - training will be provided
What Manitoulin Transport can do for you:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement