- 1865 1St North, Brandon, MB, Canada
For 60 years, Manitoulin Transport has been providing comprehensive transportation and logistics solutions for clients across North America. Our success lies in our innovation and safety, and our dedication to reliable, on-time delivery. So, if you know where you’re headed, we have the training and career development to help you get there.
- Loading/Unloading inbound and outbound trailers
- Distributing freight to P&D Drivers
- Documenting overages, shortages and damages
- Reweighing and cubing freight
- Night shift, Sunday to Thursday 2300 - 0700
- General cleaning of yard and warehouse
- Some lifting required
- Ability to follow Health & Safety and Company policies
- Forklift experience
- Reliable and hard working
- Good knowledge of Brandon and surrounding area
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must have positive attitude and good safety awareness
- Benefits – including short term and long term disability Profit sharing Scholarship program And more!
- **Please include a current resume to be considered for position**
- Ask about our Dock to Driver programs!!