- 400 Macalpine Crescent, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 4B1, Canada
Manitoulin Transport has the most extensive transportation network in North America, making it easy to provide dependable on-time delivery and faster transit times. Sustained by its 50 years experience, Manitoulin developed the transportation knowledge that is relied on and trusted by clients in various industries.
- Managing existing accounts and growing revenues
- Soliciting new business and increasing revenue levels over the previous year
- Communicating effectively with all departments to ensure our customers are receiving the service we have committed to
- Attending sales meetings, industry functions, trade shows and training programs
- Some out-of-town functions may require overnight stays, with all expenses reimbursed, in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring all reports are completed and submitted in a timely fashion
- Daily use of the laptop and contact management system, including time management, planning and scheduling of calls, updating calls and activities in CRM.
- University/College Graduate
- A Minimum 2 years related sales experience
- Valid drivers license and good condition/reliable vehicle
- Must be computer literate (Excel, Word, Gmail, etc.)
- Good communication skills with proficiency at listening, selling (persuasion), problem solving and negotiation
- Must be flexible as the job requires being able to deal effectively with changing circumstances, customer demands, last minute requests and deadlines
- Must be well-organized and able to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Must presently reside in the Fort McMurray area
What do we offer to you?
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth and advancement