- 154 ON-540B, Gore Bay, ON P0P 1H0, Canada
Manitoulin Transport has the most extensive transportation network in North America, making it easy to provide dependable on-time delivery and faster transit times. Sustained by its 50 years experience, Manitoulin developed the transportation knowledge that is relied on and trusted by clients in various industries.
- Consistently answering the phone and dealing with driver requirements - hook up information, departure times, delay information and other concerns as required.
- Must be able to work shift work and in a fast paced environment.
- Required to book hotel rooms for drivers and issue PO's for the room.
- Bill shipments in the system as well as know when to manifest them or strip them from a trailers manifest in the AS400.
- Work with multiple shared spread sheets in Google and keep all data current.
- Track shipments for customers calling in after hours when Customer Service is closed.
- Many other duties as advised or required.
- Must be computer literate and mathematically inclined.
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple task at any given time.
- Able to work under pressure and spend a majority of your shift on the phone dealing with drivers, Terminal personal, as well as internal and external customers.
- Some understanding of the Dangerous Goods laws, as well as the hours of service legislation would be an asset.
- An understanding of the Manitoulin network and the equipment we operate would be an asset.
- Training will be provided as required.
What we can do for you:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth and advancement