VIP Customer Service
- 154 ON-540B, Gore Bay, ON P0P 1H0, Canada
Manitoulin Transport is the most extensive transportation network in North America, making it easy to provide dependable on-time delivery and faster transit times. Sustained by its more than 50 years experience, Manitoulin Transport developed the transportation knowledge that is relied on and trusted by clients in various industries.
As a VIP Customer Service Clerk, you will be responsible for :
- Providing a premium service to Corporate Accounts on the VIP Program.
- Having an overall understanding of customer specific procedures, expectations, and performance metrics for all assigned accounts.
- Providing direction and resolution on major customer inquiries.
- Providing a proactive approach to customer base.
- Identifying efficiencies to better service customer and resolve recurring issues.
- Providing custom and/or standardized reports as required. Assessing and notifying customers on late shipments.
- Working with Partner Carriers, Terminal staff, Sales & Management to provide a premium service.
- Providing assistance to VIP Customer Service, Customer Service & Support Services Clerks when required.
- Building relationships with Sales and Corporate Accounts on the program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent Customer Service skills in both oral and written communications.
- Excellent data entry and listening skills.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets, email and web based customer portals.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task with time constraints.
- Extensive knowledge of service areas and geography.
- Excellent Internal communications with all terminals and departments.
- Good knowledge of the AS400 system.
What Manitoulin Transport can do for you:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement