Customer Service Representative
- 154 ON-540B, Gore Bay, ON P0P 1H0, Canada
Manitoulin Transport has the most extensive transportation network in North America, making it easy to provide dependable on-time delivery and faster transit times. Sustained by its 50 years experience, Manitoulin developed the transportation knowledge that is relied on and trusted by clients in various industries.
- Taking, logging and dispatching pick-ups and following up on previous days pick-ups to ensure they were picked up.
- Ensure all facets of customer service with any requests/queries they may have. Id. Tracing, OS&D, transit times, what paperwork is required to cross the internationals border.
- Assisting other departments, partner carriers, terminals, sales professionals, etc. with customer service concerns.
- Taking and dispatching Canadian pick up requests to appropriate Manitoulin terminal or interline carrier.
- Handling consignee requested and third party requested pick-ups and ensuring they are followed up on.
- Handling all internet requested pick-ups.
- Working closely with Customer Care managers to ensure customer’s service commitments are met.
- Working with all terminals and partner carriers to ensure customer’s questions are answered.
- Working with Customers to expedite shipments when necessary.
- Working with our Sales Representatives on a day to day basis to provide the utmost service to the customer.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Must work safely and in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and / or other pertinent regulations.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
What we can do for you:
- Competitive Wages.
- Comprehensive Benefits Program.
- Profit Sharing Opportunities.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.