- 154 ON-540B, Gore Bay, ON P0P 1H0, Canada
Manitoulin Transport has the most extensive transportation network in North America, making it easy to provide dependable on-time delivery and faster transit times. Sustained by its 50 years experience, Manitoulin developed the transportation knowledge that is relied on and trusted by clients in various industries.
- Analysis and preparation of customer rate agreements based on each customer's unique shipping requirements and freight characteristics.
- Negotiate pricing with customers and other interline carriers.
- Annual review of accounts to determine profitability and increases required.
- Work with operations, sales, other analysts, and rate auditors to invoice the customer rates that are competitive but fair.
- Coordinate with other terminals and operations regarding freight movement and pricing factors.
- Cost accounting work to determine and review overhead costs, local pickup and delivery costs, dock costs, and line haul costs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Detailed analytical skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Strong knowledge of math and geography.
- Post secondary education in accounting, business or math would be an asset.
What we can do for you:
- Competitive Wages.
- Comprehensive Benefits Program.
- Profit Sharing Opportunities.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.