Linux Infrastructure Engineer
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
We are a web development agency based in Cambodia, providing high quality services to international customers mainly to Japan. This is a start-up company starting with 30 professional engineers built by two Japanese, full-stack engineer and business professional.
We are eager to develop creative, innovative, cutting-edge technology and businesses such as web service and system, mobile (iOS and Android) application, etc. Any engineers and developers interested in the international-standard business are all welcome.
- Work with software developers who want you to provide server infrastructure for projects
- Research, procure and customize point products to automate and monitor the development process
- Work with DevOps engineers to support tool requests and set up a build system, storage, database, network, and VMware environments for project teams
- Work with DevOps engineers to drive the design of the build system and help driving the designing and implementation of the continuous integration process for project teams
- Maintain documentations relating to work of infrastructure in the company wiki
- 2+(middle position) to 5+(senior position) years exp with Linux or Unix-based infrastructure
- Experience with cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with writing shell scripts for automation
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent in exp
Benefit and Working condition
- Working day and time: Flexible
- Holidays: Cambodian national holidays
- Competitive salary and quarterly incentives
- Medical and life insurance
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Free office coffee & tea, weekly free cafe coffee (Amazon, etc.), monthly free Pizza
- Yearly company trip
- English training program
- Innovative Training program (Check Training Materials below for free training materials.)
- Flexible, professional, and international working style and environment at international standard and technology for international business and market
Every developer at Mango Byte can take services below for developing your skills.
You will also have a mentor who can strongly support you to develop.
- O'Reilly Safari (https://www.safaribooksonline.com)
You can read 40,000+ books and watch videos.
- Udemy for business (https://www.udemy.com)
We can buy any materials from 2,000+ courses unlimitedly.
How to evaluate your performance
We will evaluate each single person of you for each responsibilities and goals. We define and set personal goals and responsibilities and we will evaluate your performance with them.
The evaluation should be taken by your productivity and skills first. Then also we evaluate your additional effort and responsibilities when you can be in charge of certain projects, problems, trainings, and any tasks including learning new technologies, languages, and skills such as clean architecture, realm.js, RxAndroid, etc. Anyone can take any responsibilities and challenges. We will evaluate all and any of your effort and we’ll support you all the time.
Mango Byte Technology Co., Ltd.
1st floor, The-Link III Office, No.32, St. 334, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang1, Khan Beung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia